**NO REFUNDS - NO EXCEPTIONS
**WE WILL ISSUE ONLY STORE CREDITS
RETURNS FOR STORE CREDITS MUST MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Merchandise must be returned within 5 days of receipt.
- Email email@example.com to notify us immediately.
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed. We cannot accept returns of items that have been damaged, worn, or soiled, and clothing tags must still be intact. Items must be in a condition suitable for resale.
- Merchandise must have all tags, including any hangtags attached.
- Any merchandise marked "Final Sale" cannot be returned.
- We reserve the right to refuse any exchange that does not meet our requirements including any signs of wear.
- Customer is responsible for shipping fees to send the order back to Exnative
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- Exnative diligently inspects all items before shipping; therefore, damaged merchandise is extremely unlikely. Any returned items will be inspected for signs of wear or smoke, and in the event that the item does not match the original condition, the buyer will not receive a store credit.
RETURN PROCESSING TIME
- Upon receipt of your package, your return for a store credit will be processed within 3-4 business days. You will be notified via email once your return has been processed.
WHEN MAKING A RETURN:
- Pack your merchandise securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please note that all items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, parts & accessories) with tags attached.
- Be sure to include your original invoice with your return. You may want to keep a copy for your records. If you can't send the invoice, just include your order number, billing name & address, and reason on a piece of paper with your return.
- Write “Reason for Retrun” on the back of your invoice.
- Keep the return tracking number for your return package to monitor delivery status. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
OUR RETURN ADDRESS IS:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for our Return Address.
*Office is not opened to the public.